Station Time: October 1, 2014 5:10 am

Welcome Guest

.:. Login!  .:.   Register!  .:.   Forgot Password?  .:.   Get Backstage & Support HR80s!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Now Playing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Now Playing

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46509

Armored Saint - Tainted Past (7:05) (By Request)

A PAST block for my buddy in the Twins cities!
Dedicated by: kcliS

Oh, you very very smart, grasshopper! you crack my cryptic code, honorable one! Don't worry, I mis-spelled my name too the first time....but I changed it before publishing, ha. Still much to learn, young one.

Dnomaid Evad

Support HR80s - Get Backstage!

Get Backstage and Get Full Access and Benefits!

Get Backstage and get Full Access!

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46511

• Doc
Been kicked out several times and now no music... anyone else having the same issues?

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46512

Doc wrote:
Been kicked out several times and now no music... anyone else having the same issues?

Yup, and there was a Mytic Force tune in que too
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Ironskulls.

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46513

• Chris
  • Administrator
Yeah...

Sorry about that...

Hopefully better now...
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46514

• Doc
Damn... my GRAVE block seems to have killed SAM.

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46515

• rockhead
  • NOW ONLINE
I have no sound either. At first I thought it was my computer, but I tried another station, and it worked.

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46516

Doc wrote:
Damn... my GRAVE block seems to have killed SAM.

You put SAM in the GRAVE,

but seriously...still no sound here

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46517

• Doc
All I can hear is HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE playing in the woman’s office across the hall.... need... my... metal

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46518

• freebfree
  • Platinum Boarder
So many unrated songs...

So little time!

Cheers to all my pals here!

Been working 12's in the field lately and haven't been able to enjoy HR80s...but at least I've got my cd's to and from the job site heh?

HR80s is Hard Rock and Metal from 80-89. Crank it up!!!

Sponsor Messages Supporting HR80s

Get Backstage and Support HR80s!

Get Backstage and Get Full Access and Benefits!

Get Backstage and get Full Access!

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46519

hey all, it's been a while so i thought i'd drop by and say hi. actually, doc put me up to it ;O). i really haven't been around here much, but i hardly got the time these days and i can't tune in at work. it's what it is - work! hope everyone is well. and those of you who've got me on FB are up to date :O)

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46520

• Doc
SamboStrat wrote:
hey all, it's been a while so i thought i'd drop by and say hi. actually, doc put me up to it ;O). i really haven't been around here much, but i hardly got the time these days and i can't tune in at work. it's what it is - work! hope everyone is well. and those of you who've got me on FB are up to date :O)

Thanks for stoppin’ byand givin’ us shout!

You know where to go when you want to bang your head
The following user(s) said Thank You: SamboStrat

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46523

• Chris
  • Administrator
SamboStrat wrote:

Welcome Back Sambo! Thanks for checking in on us
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SamboStrat

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46529

• Keir
  • Platinum Boarder
Hirax - Bombs Of Death (2:02)
(By Request)

I have the first full length album from these guys (their only one??)on vinyl. More thrash goodness and this one is short so thinking it is going to blast the whole way through
Dedicated by:
Ironskulls
Raging Violence? I have that too. All 14 songs are short and fast like that. I think the whole thing is only half an hour long! They did have a second album back in the day and they reformed in 2000, not sure how many albums they've put out since then.

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46530

Keir wrote:
Hirax - Bombs Of Death (2:02)
(By Request)

I have the first full length album from these guys (their only one??)on vinyl. More thrash goodness and this one is short so thinking it is going to blast the whole way through
Dedicated by:
Ironskulls
Raging Violence? I have that too. All 14 songs are short and fast like that. I think the whole thing is only half an hour long! They did have a second album back in the day and they reformed in 2000, not sure how many albums they've put out since then.

Yup, that's the one. Good album, but as you said, warp speed the whole way through
I tried to pick the Dark Angel, but it had played recently (maybe yesterday or last night). I have a best of from them I was thinking about loading up to the ftp. As good of a fit as Exodus or other bands liker that, so should work here.
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Ironskulls.

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46532

Ozzy Osbourne - Ultimate Sin (3:45)
(By Request)

Bookmark and Share

Listener Dedication:
Lovin this!
Dedicated By:
Jessy

Weird, this was sitting in que to play next (I didn't see it at first) and I picked an Ozzy tune to play. So I think I got bumped until later! I guess Sam won't stop a request until it plays out.

Oh well, great pick Jessy!

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46536

Chris wrote:
SamboStrat wrote:

Welcome Back Sambo! Thanks for checking in on us

thanks, chris. it's not like I've been really gone, just not really in the forums and listened through iTunes mostly... and honestly, for a while it seemed like every time i tuned in, the station was a rocking way too hard for me, so I'd check out again and come back later... lol. today we're rockin' nicely!

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46537

NOW PLAYING:
John 5
Beat It
God Told Me To
Time Left: 03:18

Killer cover!

thanks, dale, really good one! makes me sing along

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46539

• ToddTCE
  • Junior Boarder
When did this station become some sort of Christian radio/religious rock station anyhow?? Some of the wimpy ass tunes being played of late just suck. I have nothing against what those folks want to listen to but it's not what I come to expect from this station.

I'm slowly migrating away. And lately it's been much easier.
Todd
TCE

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46540

• Da314man
  • Platinum Boarder
ToddTCE wrote:
When did this station become some sort of Christian radio/religious rock station anyhow?? Some of the wimpy ass tunes being played of late just suck. I have nothing against what those folks want to listen to but it's not what I come to expect from this station.

Well I know you cant be talking about anything around the time you made your post - my block was heavy shit...example of what bands/songs?
You've got your whole life to be an asshole, why not take tonight off?

Re: Now Playing 2 years, 4 months ago #46541

ToddTCE wrote:

Christian Radio? Really? Like Stryper followed by Blind Guardian?

Wimpy tunes? Like what?

... anyway I like the variety on this station. Everything from German Thrash to Swedish Pop Metal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Da314man, Metalero
Moderators: DJ Grinder, rockhead, Doc, wrciii
Time to create page: 2.18 seconds

HR80s Mobile Apps

Now available on Android and iOS devices: HR80s to go!

Get it on Google Play

Donate - HR80s

We're going to take donations to help support the continued development of the site and HR80s apps.
$ 1000
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 450
donation thermometer
45%
Updated
8/19/2013

Spread The Word

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Online Users

7 users and 1168 guests online