- Q: Can I cancel at any time, for any reason?
A: Yes. Of course. We have detailed instructions below on how to do that. We understand things happen. We appreciate your support and hope you enjoyed your subscription while you had it! If not, we want to know!
- Q: What are the costs and benefits of subscribing? Are some things on this site free?
A: The station benefits from paying subscribers as we get $$ to help cover the large amount of money it takes to keep going. We give you more requests, cd quality streams and a host of other kewl member features. Go here for a bit of info...
Please note that registering for our forums is completely free, and that opens up certain site features (requests, etc). We do NOT charge for basic site activites (free radio streams, free basic requests and dedications, etc. Paying members get even more benfits than those who use the free services..
- Q: How long does it take to get my account setup?
A: It's setup immediately after you checkout from paypal. If it's not, then something went wrong wtih paypal's system. Email me ASAP to manually setup your account.
- Q: Do you plan on adding new member's only features?
A: Of course...It's a constant update. We get soem great ideas from our subscribers on what they like and don't like, and we constantly change the site to reflect those thoughts and suggestions.
- Q: Can I, and how do i retrieve my lost password?
A: This is pretty easy. When you first come onto the HR80s.com site, there is a block on the left that says "Welcome Guest. In that is a link to look up your password. Alternatively, you can find it by following this link:http://www.hardrockin80s.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=sendpassword.
Step 1: You will need to be registered already for the forums/message boards...Don't worry, it's free!
Step 2: Decide which package you'd like to subscribe for:
- CD Quality stereo (128k broadband) - $7.50 per month **SPECIAL**
- Roadie Pass - $3.50 Per Month *No dedicated connection*, but full access to everything else below.
Step 3: Click the link. It will take you to a page to confirm the package. Click the paypal button.
Step 4: Proceed to paypal to complete the payment securely via paypal. We never see your personal information, and we do not share or use your password other than to communicate to you about changes to your account.
Step 5: Once You completed the paypal payment, you will be returned to our site. You will automatically have the access that you signed up for.
It's really that easy!
In the unfortunate event that you would like to cancel, you can do so very easily! We appreciate your support in keeping things rocking here on HR80s.com!
NOTE: To avoid rebilling, you must use paypal to stop any subscriptions you have with us! Don't worry it's easy :)
- Log into your paypal account at http://www.paypal.com
- go to your account history (https://history.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history)
- Search for all subscriptions in the show drop down box. For the When: select for all time (see the image below)
- Then find the subscription Creation to Christopher Veile. Click Details (see image below):
- ONce you get to the subscription details, Click the Cancel this subscription.
- That will cancel the subscription.
- You will continue to have access for the time period you had paid for. After that, you can still enjoy the base features of hardrockin80s.com!
NOTE: If you subscribed before June 13, 2007, and paid through 2Checkout.com:
You will need to email us so we can cancel your recurring billing. Please include your subscription email, or members user account.